The information contained in http://launchamerica.org/ is owned and operated by Launch America, LLC, a California limited liability company, which is solely responsible for the content.
3. ONLINE POLLS. Launch America may from time to time conduct online polling. These polls are optional. If you choose to respond, your responses will be kept confidential and anonymous.
4. IP ADDRESS. Like most websites, each time you visit this website we automatically collect your IP address and the web page from which you came. In order to administer and optimize the website for you and to diagnose problems with our website, we use your IP address to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information about you.
5. ONLINE AD SERVING. We serve advertisements when you visit the website. We may collect and use information (not including your name, address, email address, telephone number, or any other personal information you have provided us) about your visits to the website in order to provide advertisements about services of interest to you. For this purpose, we may monitor the website for the purpose of reporting website traffic, statistics, advertisement data and other activities.
7. NO WARRANTY. The information provided on or downloaded from our website is provided to you on an “as is, as available” basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Launch America, LLC, its principals, employees, representatives, agents, and assigns, assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this website, make no representations or endorsements regarding the use of this website and are not liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from your use of this website.
8. INFORMATION FROM OTHER WEBSITES. For your convenience, we have provided hyperlinks to third-party websites. However we are not responsible for the content of these websites. Your use of any hyperlinked website is entirely at your own risk. We do not endorse, recommend or approve of any third-party website that is either hyperlinked from our website or hyperlinked from any other third-party website, and we assume no liability for the use of these websites.
9. DISCLOSURE TO GOVERNMENT ENTITIES. We may disclose personal information when we determine that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, to cooperate with or seek assistance from law enforcement, or to protect the interests or safety of the company or other visitors to the website.
10. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS. Your contact information may be passed on to a third party in the event of a merger, acquisition, consolidation, divestiture, or similar reorganization.
11. SECURITY PRECAUTIONS. We have certain security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. Your information may be transferred to and maintained in whole or in part on computer networks which may be located outside of the state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction in which you reside, and may be stored on equipment or in facilities leased or licensed from third parties. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed as 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information and make reasonable efforts to do so, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
13. COPYRIGHT © LAUNCH AMERICA LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may display our website on your computer and you may download and print the pages of our website provided that (i) all of content and information remains the proprietary information of Launch America, LLC, (ii) the content will only be used by you for personal, educational and/or non-commercial use, and (iii) the content will not be modified, reproduced, redistributed, broadcast or copied to any other media without our express prior written permission.
15. OPERATIONAL USE. We may use your email address and your other personal information to help us efficiently operate the website, to contact you in connection with your transactions and other activities on the website (including, but not limited to, confirmation emails or important news that could affect your relationship with Launch America), and to forward contact requests to you from other members. This type of communication is known as an “Operational Communication.” By registering and posting a profile, articles or events on the website, you are agreeing and opting in to receive operational communications by email. To opt out of Operational Communications you must deactivate your account by going to the “My Info” tab on the website. If you would like to disable your profile, you can deactivate your account.
16. NEWS AND OTHER INFORMATION. We may use personal information to send you subscription-based newsletters, information, and other promotional materials for Launch America (other than those contained in Operational Communications) or third parties’ goods or services that may be of interest to you. The website will seek to obtain your consent at the time of registration either by an “opt-in” or “opt-out” method, or by other means (such as an email request). If you consent to receive communications from any of these third parties, you will need to communicate with them directly if you later decide that you no longer wish to receive their communications.
17. MODIFICATION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We give you the opportunity to modify personal information or demographic information that you have provided to us, at any time, by going to the My Profile and My Info sections of the website. Please note that changing or deleting your information through these sections of the website will change or delete the data in our database only for future activities on the website. Sharing of Information with Third Parties
18. AGENTS AND CONTRACTORS. To operate the website, including processing your transactions and supporting your activities on the website, we may share your personal information with our agents, representatives, contractors and service providers so they can provide us with support services such as email origination, receipt or support services, customer relationship management services, and promotional fulfillment. We require these entities not to use your information for any other purpose.
20. OTHER INFORMATION. We do not transfer, rent or sell other personal information to outside parties. However, we may use this information for internal business purposes, such as responding to your requests and questions, and sending you information regarding company products and services. You agree that, by using the website, you are expressly and affirmatively consenting to our use of the information for such purposes. We do not knowingly collect contact information or financial information from children under the age of 14.
21. HOW TO CONTACT US. Questions or comments may be sent to us via e-mail through our Contact Page.